Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Free Stuff

I very rarely refuse a piece of free furniture. Well, that's not true, I'm pretty stingy when it comes to anything that has upholstery and can't be disinfected a million times. But when it's easy to clean and easy to paint, I usually say yes. Who knows what it might turn into. I wish I had captured before pictures of these pieces, but you will just have to enjoy the afters of these free items...

A cute dresser that is serving well as a buffet in my dining room:

And a table that is supposed to seat six but faithfully seats 12 for Sabbath Dinners:



(I know, I know, the chairs go to another table. I'm on the hunt for new chairs, so in the meantime I'm putting up with the clashingness.)

1 comment:

Kilner said...

I love that dresser! Free stuff has to be the best.