Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One year ago...


...I got the best gift I have ever been given. And one person I would really like to thank is Steve, the anesthesiologist, for being there at 1:09 AM with your drugs and your point 'n' shoot camera so that I can have a picture of the best moment of my life. She was so mad and I loved her so much.


And just a few hours later....my beautiful Darcy Bella Jane.


She is the sweetest little girl ever! She always wants to help with whatever I am doing...cleaning, cooking, sweeping, mopping, laundry, reading. She loves to go shopping with me and asks me about everything in the store. She can't handle being off her schedule, and I adore her for that. She crawls around the house, picking up any piece of fuzz she can find on the floor and bringing it to me. She loves having kids over, especially her young aunties. She loves looking at paint chips, fabric and floor samples, and (her personal favorite) counter top samples. She loves loves loves her daddy, and always has preferred him over anyone else - we have that in common. I still can't believe that I get to spend every day with my favorite little buddy in the world. Happy Birthday, baby!

No comments: